Monday, March 3, 2014

An Introduction

Welcome Folks,

My name is Zach McCormick and I am an attorney based out of Tavares located in beautiful Lake County Florida. I wanted to take a brief moment to introduce myself and warn everyone in advance that I have been known to ramble on about just about every topic known to man. 

To be fair, I do end up talking more about firearms rights as well as US Constitutional issues in general and of course, current political and financial events. If I haven't put you to sleep just yet, hold on... I've been told that I am a marginally addictive alternative to most over the counter sleep aids. 

The truth is, I like to talk about current events because I really care about how this country is progressing and am deeply interested in doing what I can to make sure the destination is one that preserves our rights. Its an idealistic stance I admit, but its one I have held for a while now and I believe its correct. 

I am a libertarian too, (in case that hadn't already become clear). Before, you ask, yes... I do believe in government and laws and order etc... What I do NOT believe in is the notion that government is entitled to make moral choices for its citizens. You'll probably see this theme pop up quite a bit and if you have an extra tinfoil hat to send along, I can give it a good home. 

Thats all for now, 

-Zach


No comments:

Post a Comment